- Strategic discussion of Corporate aims
- Talking points and board-level messaging
- C-Level commitment to historical strategies
Media and Public Relations
- Media briefings
- Video, web, and other vehicles
- By-lined articles
Research and Discovery
- Evaluation of history and heritage
- Cataloguing of archives and content
- Corporate historiography
- Preparation of material
- Events and presentations
- Display boards and artefacts
- Modern research tools and modern marketing techniques can connect your history (and interesting facts and stories) with your present and your future.
- Deep research for books, movies, news stories, product marketing, and so forth will uncover a plethora of new avenues to connect to markets.
- Commissioned research applied to your organisation’s brand and customer base will result in actionable new concepts.